Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Video Background

TOPIC: Can't get anything to play. Not working.

Can't get anything to play. Not working. 6 months 4 days ago #11166

So I am hoping to use this as a "div" object on a front page that already has other objects, which the page specifically mentions. Unfortunately, I don't see any documentation but I guess that the first step is to get it working as a module.

OK, so I set it up to open as a module on the front page. No problem. Loaded the Youtube video ID, toggled on all the switches and set it to top-b location.

And it's a blank white rectangle.

I can see that the code has loaded into the top-b section, but there's nothing there.

There's also basically no documentation for it anywhere. I expected a little bit of a learning curve, but there's not really anything to work with here.

I've looked at the demo page and it clearly does work, but it looks different. There's an iframe that appears to be loading the video. This iframe does not show up anywhere in my code when the page is loaded.

So my guess is that something is conflicting with existing code, but I don't know what. I'm using a unique ID for it on page, "vid-body" to prevent potential conflicts. I can see the code trying to do something in the page, but it's just not loading anything.

I currently have the module unpublished because our site is live.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't get anything to play. Not working. 6 months 3 days ago #11167

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
Can you send me joomla admin? So we can check it
Best regarsd
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds