Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Social Gallery

TOPIC: jo social gallery module - Error with new Facebook

jo social gallery module - Error with new Facebook 2 years 10 months ago #10769

I purchased the jo social gallery module, I followed the instructions for the Facebook API KEY but I have errors when I perform the "LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK" step.
This is the error message:
"Invalid Scopes: user_posts, user_photos, user_videos, user_status, user_likes, pages_manage_ads, pages_manage_metadata, pages_read_engagement, pages_read_user_content, pages_manage_posts, pages_manage_engagement, publish_to_groups. documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions "

I think the problem is in the new Facebook API.
Following the instructions of the manual, when I use 'help me button' "Connect with Facebook" the error is generated by facebook and the fields "Facebook ID" and "Facebook Access Token" are not populated.
I had to recover this data with another procedure which, however, generates a Token that is only valid for 3 months. (developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer/)
In addition to wanting to solve the problem, I want to understand the solution.

Retrieving these parameters from the link above I have no more error messages, but the images are not shown, I think because there are other configurations to be done in the following tabs.

The documentation does not explain well which are the parameters to be entered in the other tabs of the module, in addition to the fundamental "Keys":
"Photo sources setting"
"Display mode"
Etc. etc.

Thank you, see you soon.
Best regards
Stefano
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Stefano Bruzzi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

jo social gallery module - Error with new Facebook 2 years 10 months ago #10770

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi
Please help me go to my site joomcore.com/downloads and download new version and install upgrade new version in your site and check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham

jo social gallery module - Error with new Facebook 2 years 10 months ago #10771

Hi,
I uninstalled the old version of the module, downloaded and installed the new version of the module, but nothing has changed.
Same problems.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Stefano Bruzzi.

jo social gallery module - Error with new Facebook 2 years 10 months ago #10772

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi Stefano Bruzzi
Problem because you are using old Facebook application!. Please help me create new Facebook application and config again?
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds