Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Social Auto Publish for K2
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem posting in Facebook - Can't create user...

Problem posting in Facebook - Can't create user... 4 years 11 months ago #9773

Hello! I faced an error last friday...

I followed all the instructions to create the facebook application, used correctly app ID and Secret, and created the token with my user, as usual. But last friday, I logged off my facebook account, and then the problem started. As soon as I logged off, the "sharing in facebook" option inside my K2 item had disappeared (no page name anymore and evenno auto posting)

I made all the proccess again, with the previous app, and couldn't generate the token, as I received an error as it follows:

{"error_code":12,"error_msg":"REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)","request_args":[{"key":"api_key","value":"466844007396038"},{"key":"credentials_type","value":"password"},{"key":"email","value":"lucas.melo.nascimento.ln\u0040gmail.com"},{"key":"format","value":"JSON"},{"key":"generate_machine_id","value":"1"},{"key":"generate_session_cookies","value":"1"},{"key":"locale","value":"en_US"},{"key":"method","value":"auth.login"},{"key":"password","value":"--sanitized--"},{"key":"return_ssl_resources","value":"0"},{"key":"v","value":"1.0"},{"key":"sig","value":"dc2ecd6f3574c9daec22499cb521b47a"}]}

This happening, I just can't create the access token, what doensn't allow me to save my facebook user settings, and consequently, no posts shared on facebook.

Just to highlight, in my facebook application I only can use the v3.3 APIs, so I don't understand why the error message above, from a minute to another.

Please, I need your help a lot!!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Bruna Nascimento.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem posting in Facebook - Can't create user... 4 years 11 months ago #9774

Just in time, I managed to create an access token straight through the Graph API Explorer, and could configure the plugin correctly.

But now I have another problem... If I set my facebook app to development mode, I can get the "manage_pages" and "publish_pages" permissions, and can post to the facebook page, but only me, as an admin of the page, can see the post, when I'm logged in. Any other person that visits the page cannot see any new post.

If I set my app to live mode, I only can get "manage_pages" permission (publish_pages just disappears), and I can't post anything to the website. The other posts that I shared while my app was in development mode now go live publicly, but any other new post doesn't go.

I just don't know what to do now, as to leave my app live and get this publish_page permission, I have to submit my app for a review and provide sereval information that I don't have, and if I leave my app in development mode, I just can get my posts public to all page viewers.

Please, I need your help!

Problem posting in Facebook - Can't create user... 4 years 11 months ago #9777

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Bruna Nascimento
In my component in global settings please help me config
Facebook apikey: 882a8490361da98702bf97a021ddc14d
Facebook apisecrec: 62f8ce9f74b12f84c123cc23437a4a32
and help me check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham

Problem posting in Facebook - Can't create user... 4 years 11 months ago #9781

Hello Bach!

I used your settings, as you told me, but anything happened.

Inside "Facebook Social" tab, there is an access token there, but there's only my personal facebook page for choice, and not the page that I want to post to. (print1.jpg)

And inside my K2 item, the page doesn't appear as well. (print2.jpg)

I tried to create a new app, and get new permissions, but i get the same problem as related above:

"If I set my facebook app to development mode, I can get the "manage_pages" and "publish_pages" permissions, and can post to the facebook page, but only me, as an admin of the page, can see the post, when I'm logged in. Any other person that visits the page cannot see any new post.

If I set my app to live mode, I only can get "manage_pages" permission (publish_pages just disappears), and I can't post anything to the website. The other posts that I shared while my app was in development mode now go live publicly, but any other new post doesn't go.

I just don't know what to do now, as to leave my app live and get this publish_page permission, I have to submit my app for a review and provide sereval information that I don't have, and if I leave my app in development mode, I just can get my posts public to all page viewers."

Waiting for your response and help, and thank you in advance!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Bruna Nascimento.

Problem posting in Facebook - Can't create user... 4 years 11 months ago #9784

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi
Can you send me joomla admin via contact form? SO we can easy check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Problem posting in Facebook - Can't create user... 4 years 11 months ago #9787

Hello Bach!

Have sent you the login data via contact form.

Thank you in advance!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds