Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Module has stopped working

Module has stopped working 2 years 11 months ago #10755

So I have just realised that the module has stopped working. I think it may be because Facebook updated things at their end. Anyway I now go to reconnect to Facebook and get the following error from Facebook. Any suggestions as to how to correct this?

Invalid Scopes: user_posts, user_photos, user_videos, publish_to_groups, publish_pages, manage_pages, user_events, user_status, user_likes. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Module has stopped working 2 years 11 months ago #10756

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Andrew Metcalfe
Can you send me joomla admin via contact form? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Module has stopped working 2 years 11 months ago #10757

Morning, sorry I'm not authorised to provide that information to third parties. I have looked at it in a bit more detail and it looks like I may need to verify the Facebook app. I've started that process so will see how I get on.

Given the app only looks to serve up facebook events why does it need access to user_posts, user_photos, user_videos, publish_to_groups, publish_pages, manage_pages, user_events, user_status, user_likes

Module has stopped working 2 years 11 months ago #10758

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Andrew Metcalfe
Yes, Now please go to my site and download again extension and install upgrade in your site and help me create new Facebook application and config again and help me check it
Best regards
Bach Pham

Module has stopped working 2 years 11 months ago #10762

Thanks for looking into this. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. When trying to login to facebook I now get this error...

Invalid Scopes: pages_manage_ads, pages_manage_metadata, pages_read_engagement, pages_read_user_content, pages_manage_posts, pages_manage_engagement, pages_show_list, publish_to_groups. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

Module has stopped working 2 years 11 months ago #10763

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Andrew Metcalfe
Please help me create new Facebook application and help me config again
Best regards
Bach Pham
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds