Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Followed instructions. FB now says Invalid Scopes

Followed instructions. FB now says Invalid Scopes 3 years 3 months ago #10622

• wnymba
  • Thank you received: 2
I had this extension working but then it stopped this past summer, probaby because of changes on Facebook's end. I downloaded the latest version of this extension and started a new application. I followed the instructions in the PDF, and when it came to clicking on the "Login with Facebook: button in the module set up, I get the following error from facebook: "Invalid Scopes: pages_manage_ads, pages_manage_metadata, pages_read_engagement, pages_read_user_content, pages_manage_posts, pages_manage_engagement, publish_to_groups. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions"

I read the linked page but all it does is describe permissions, not how to turn them off.

This extension worked before to display events on my joomla web page. Would like to get it working again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Followed instructions. FB now says Invalid Scopes 3 years 3 months ago #10623

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi
Can you send me joomla admin and your Facebook account via contat form? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds