Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Valid OAuth redirect URIs

Valid OAuth redirect URIs 5 years 11 months ago #6916

Hello.
I'm already created Facebook App on my Facebook account by following instructions here -
www.joomcore.com/news-updates/item/114-c...facebook-application

But when I connect to Facebook by clicking "Login with Facebook" button, browser came up with an error message about
Unable to load URL: The domain of this URL is not included in the list of application domains. To upload this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your application in the "Application Domains" field in your application settings.

Or
URL blocked: Failed redirect, because the final URI is not listed in the white list in the OAuth Client Settings section of the application. Ensure that the OAuth login is enabled for the client and Web forms, and add all of your application domains as valid URIs for OAuth redirection.

Perhaps the application needs to specify the correct link. "Valid redirect URI for OAuth"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Valid OAuth redirect URIs 5 years 11 months ago #6917

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
In your Facebook applicaition you need config App Domain and Site URL you can see guide file install and config in package \
Or you can send me joomla admin and your Facebook account via contact form and we can help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Valid OAuth redirect URIs 4 years 4 months ago #10146

Super User wrote:
Hello
In your Facebook applicaition you need config App Domain and Site URL you can see guide file install and config in package \
Or you can send me joomla admin and your Facebook account via contact form and we can help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Can you help me with this ? i have the same errors and cant fix it

Valid OAuth redirect URIs 4 years 4 months ago #10149

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi subzero subzero
In your Facebook application in status: Live please help me set is OFF(development) you can see image prnt.sc/kgxrfo
and help me check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds