Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Facebook Events Pro
  • Page:

TOPIC: 0 Error message

0 Error message 6 months 4 weeks ago #11156

• Rakesh
  • Thank you received: 2
Usually Bach responds quick with a fix. This time it is taking very long and there are no updates on progress unfortunately.
Seems to be a difficult problem this time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

0 Error message 6 months 3 weeks ago #11157

• wnymba
I think the problem is this: The module is built using github.com/facebookarchive/php-graph-sdk/tree/5.x but that project has been abandoned by that developer. The code probably worked until Facebook changed their API again and finally broke it. I think that having such a core part of the module deprecated means there is no simple fix.

Googling shows lots of suggestions for alternatives but none that great. Perhaps something like github.com/viktorruskai/facebook-graph-sdk I got that link from developers.facebook.com/community/search?text=%20php-graph-sdk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miroslav Baka

0 Error message 5 months 2 weeks ago #11185

• wnymba
Just an update, this seems to work. It didn't when I first tried it so I went to a different solution. However, I went back later and found it worked. I think it just took a while for the webpage to sync with facebook. Follow those links in my second paragraph. I didn't use composer to install. Just replaced the files with the forked project.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds