Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posts pending

Posts pending 2 years 7 months ago #10824

• Wendy Neill
  • Thank you received: 1
My Facebook app got blocked until I posted a Privacy Policy. I took care of that and tried getting the JO Auto Facebook going again by making sure it had the right app ID and secret key. It still has my Facebook login connected. But after a day, I checked to see if it posted to Facebook and the Manager Articles Posted log says "Posts to Facebook pending." Why are they pending?

I tried unpublishing that account and creating a new account using the same Facebook app ID and secret. but when I try to click "Connect to Facebook", I get the error "Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Posts pending 2 years 7 months ago #10825

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Wendy Neill
We have check and you buy extension on 2016 and now your subscription is expired. So you need renew it. After you renew please send me joomla admin via contact form and i will help you updated new version and fixed the problem
You can renew it here: joomcore.com/commercial-extensions/components/jo-auto-facebook
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds